Valentine's day is just 3 days away and cupid's arrow has struck us at The Vintage Honey Shop! We wanted to share our biggest shop crushes with you! These shops are tops on our "Love That" list. There's plenty of love to go around so check them out. Plus......cross your fingers......ALL of these shops are participating in a huge loop giveaway over on our Instagram account, one lucky winner will walk away with over $400 in prizes. You have got to love that!
1. Zoe Organics// Have you been on the hunt for safe and effective natural skincare for both you and your baby? You have to check out Zoe Organics! They have the most amazing organic line that combines luxury, health, and wellness. You can shop from diaper balm to belly butter... our personal favorite Mama's Ritual Aromatherapy Oil!
2. Sugar Shack Teepees// These teepees are simply magical, they are heirloom-quality and handcrafted! From the lace to ruffles we love the detail that has gone into each design. Your little ones will adore these play tents!
3. Greyson and Cole// Ohhh baby shoes! Greyson and Cole features handmade baby shoes that use soft soles to protect your baby's feet while baby keeps comfortable! And the designs are all oh so adorable!
4. Friday Apparel// We could just live in these comfy cute tees and sweatshirts! Friday Apparel features one of a kind "clothes for you. clothes for your littles." We're crushing on their "That Hair Though" graphic toddler tee.
5. Promptly Journals//These journals are so sweet. In a single prompted journal you can jot down quick and meaningful recordings from the time your pregnant up until your child is 18. Promps like..What is your toddler’s favorite thing to wear (and refuses to take off)... make journaling fun.
6. Ollie and Olina// Oh my word, talk about charming! Ollie and Olina features the most beautiful handmade quilts for your baby, they are truly unique heirloom treasures. You have to check out all of their gorgeous patterned fabric, we're especially loving their Hello, Bear Heirloom Quilt.
7. Guguberry// Shop Guguberry for the trendiest of handmade baby accessories! Their bib bandanas and baby drooler scarfs are a must have! Their baby top knot headbands are pretty irresistible too.
8. Moby//These are our fave babywearing wraps! The MOBY® Wrap is made from soft, stretchable and durable fabric that evenly distributes the weight of carrying baby across the back and hips. The design and prints are simply beautiful!
9. Le Lait// Pure genius, Le Lait is a gender neutral clothing line! We are loving their modern and graphic prints plus they only use the softest organic cotton.
10. The Vintage Honey Shop// The VHS features gorgeous handmade necklaces that are the perfect accessory to any outfit and get this...they double as teething jewelry for your little ones! Plus they are the perfect distraction at feeding time and help keep mama from being scratched & pinched!11. The Ollie World// The Ollie Swaddle is a newborn must have!! It has a unique moisture-wicking fabric to reduce the risk of overheating. It's also designed to make diaper changing easy and its smart velcro features ensure the perfect fit as your baby grows. Besides keeping your baby comforted these swaddles are simply gorgeous.
Well get to it.... go ENTER THE LOVE THAT GIVEAWAY!!! Entering is easy, find the details @thevintagehoneyshop.