Do you exchange Christmas stockings with your husband? I think that everyone should get a stocking, and what is in mama’s stocking is just as important as what is in the little ones stockings. It’s time to take care of yourself, too!
Here are some ideas for things you can get your husband to fill your stocking with (or, that you can put in your own stocking)!
- The Vintage Honey Shop Nursing Necklace - perfect for a mama with any age babe.
- Makeup - For when you have time to put some on ;)
- Socks - You can never have too many pairs of socks .
- Gift cards – Wherever your favourite store is, a gift card is the perfect stocking stuffer. My personal favourite gift card to receive is for Starbucks.
- Mama’s Favourite Chocolate – Every stocking should have chocolate ;)
- Water Bottle – As a mama, I have a hard time getting all my water in. A pretty water bottle would be the perfect thing to help me remember to drink water.
- Candles – Who doesn’t love candles?
- Christmas tree ornament – There are so many for the kids, it’s fun to receive pretty ornaments for mama, too!
written by blog contributor// Alysa Friesen